We are an inclusive rugby club, looking to develop players and support for the game, at all levels, for people living within the North London / Middlesex / Hertfordshire area or, if you are looking for a club with links to the professionals Saracens, we are a fantastic option.
We are based at the historic home of Saracens in Bramley Road, Southgate where world class players from around the globe have played on the famous 1st team pitch.
Saracens has always believed rugby is about fun, friendship and, of course, winning. So we train for fun and play games to win.
- We believe in including everyone who wants to play the game at all levels from the 1st timer and occasional player to the ambitious 1st team player.
- We have a first class coaching team focused on developing individual players to play to the best and highest level they can whilst still enjoying the game.
- We play exciting, open, attacking rugby that's good to watch and good to play.
- We run two senior sides plus an under 19 Colts team and occasional Vets XV.
- The Club is looking to improve on our league position over the coming years to achieve promotion London 1 South, whilst ensuring we retain the “rugby for all levels” ethos that has always been the cornerstone of rugby at Saracens.
- We have an excellent Junior and Mini’s section with a playing pathway from Mini’s all the way through to adult rugby; often we have father and son’s playing at the Club.
- We have strong links with Middlesex County Rugby with the Club providing further player development for Middlesex U20’s, London South East Division, Middlesex County Clubs and Middlesex Senior XV.
- We have excellent training facilities which include large gym which if free of charge for playing members.
If you are looking to join a friendly club with a long history of community then Saracens is a great choice. We play ambitious, exciting, attacking rugby that is great to play and great to watch.
So if you are looking just to watch or want to play contact Lawrie Nutley, Senior Squad Manager, on 07786 988 994 or just come along on a Saturday and see for yourself!!
All new players welcome. Contact a member of staff below or feel free to turn up at a training session.