As a valued member of the Saracens family we at this Club will:
- Be a trusted group of friends who work extraordinarily hard for Saracens, the Club and each other
- Innovate by pushing accepted boundaries on and off the field
- Care for every player and Club member, and their families, as individuals
- Develop a Club culture based on a work ethic, discipline and honesty
- Sustain the culture by planning succession from within at every level
- Be relentlessly positive and energised at all times
The Club fully endorse and support the RFU 'Code of Rugby'. illustrated here.
Saracens Amateur Rugby Football Club Limited Rules
The Rules of Saracens Amateur Rugby Football Club Limited are the Club's Constitution and are attached below. The Honorary Secretary can answer any questions on the Club's Rules.
Terms of Reference
The Club's General Committee has approved the following Terms of Reference for the various Club Committees, Officers and Officials. These are set out in the document attached below.
Club Codes of Conduct
Saracens aims to ensure that all people irrespective of their age, gender, ability, race, religion, ethnic origin, creed, colour, nationality, social status or sexual orientation have a genuine and equal opportunity to participate in the game of Rugby Union at all levels and in all roles.
To ensure that this can happen in as favourable environment as possible the Club has developed the following Codes of Conduct which are intended as guidance as to how the Club expects its members and volunteers to behave towards each other in the various roles that they might have.
The Codes of Conduct cover the following roles within the Club:
· Match official
· Parent; and
Failure to adhere to these Codes of Conduct may result in Disciplinary Action being taken by the Club against the individual concerned.
The Saracens Amateur RFC Codes of Conduct are attached below.